At Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel you’ll find the perfect setting for the wedding and honeymoon of your dreams.
Weddings in Cape Town
An outdoor ceremony in a lush garden, a grand reception in the elegant Ballroom or an intimate soiree in a charming function room...
Our dedicated team of coordinators is at your disposal to provide advice on everything from décor and flowers to entertainment and photography.
When it comes to catering, our team can create the ideal menu—whether a morning brunch or a full banquet—that suits all tastes and dietary requirements, including halal, vegetarian and vegan. The hotel also has an in-house kosher kitchen to cater for kosher functions under the supervision of the Cape Town Beth Din.
- Wedding night accommodation in a suite, including breakfast
- 60-minute Librisa Luxury Signature Massage for him and her
- Hair and make-up for the bride on the day of the wedding
- Bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere and ceremony petals
- Wedding ceremony, including legal documentation, minister and harpist or string duet
- Wedding decor, including red carpet and white ceremony chairs
- Bottle of sparkling wine for after the ceremony
- Lunch in Oasis Bistro or dinner in Planet Restaurant for two people to the value of R900
- Wedding night accommodation in a suite, including breakfast and sparkling wine
- Special décor, including floor-length tablecloths, white chair covers, and a red carpet, for your ceremony
- A complimentary posy for the bride
- Assistance with the printing of guest lists and place cards for the main table
- Access to the magnificent gardens for your wedding photographs
- Ample, secure parking
- Please note: Package available for receptions of 50 guests or more
Please note: Service charges, tax and gratuities are not included. Terms and conditions apply. Grand Wedding Package requires minimum of 50 guests.
Brides and grooms can also take advantage of our range of Wedding Day Spa Packages »
Honeymoons in South Africa
Whether dining on exotic Cape cuisine, soaking up the sun or strolling down fashionable Kloof Street, Cape Town is the ideal honeymoon destination.
Swim with penguins off Boulders Beach, indulge in a couples massage at Librisa Spa.
Set off from Cape Town harbour on a Sunset Cruise with a glass of champagne in hand. Make it an evening to remember with a fabulous dinner at Planet Restaurant.
Celebrate a special occasion in the beautiful setting of Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel in the heart of Cape Town.
- Daily breakfast buffet
- A five-course set menu dinner for two in Planet Restaurant, excluding beverages
- One six-course prix fixe dinner in Planet Restaurant per person
- One 60-minute Librisa Luxury Signature Massage per person
- Turndown service, tailored to your occasion