FAMILY & FRIENDS
Mount Nelson Hotel is the perfect place to reunite with family and friends.
Bring the family together. Many of our suites can be interconnected and some offer convenient kitchenettes.
Go horseback riding on Noordhoek beach or through West Coast farmland. Take a scenic flight over the Cape Peninsula. Embark on a four-wheeled adventure, as you drive quad bikes through the sand dunes. Achieve the world’s highest commercial abseil off the face of Table Mountain.
If you enjoy hiking, Table Mountain also offers trails for all levels of experience.
Family Friendly Features
- A program of activities, such as cricket matches, face painting, story-telling, swimming, games and treasure hunts
- Family friendly restaurant with high chairs and children’s menu
- Babysitting service with Kidz@heart, a highly recommended company that matches the perfect childminder to each child
- Baby cots and/or additional beds
- Children’s welcome letters full of fun things to do in Cape Town
- Child-size bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary milk and cookies at bedtime
- Child- and baby-friendly toiletries
- Children’s books, games and Xbox 360/Playstation
Take the family on a hike up the scenic Lion’s Head, part of the Table Mountain National Park. Allow about an hour to get up there and another to come down.
Only half an hour from the hotel, guests can sit on an ostrich, stand on an ostrich egg and feed one of the feathered giants at the West Coast Ostrich Farm.
Or treat the children to a ride abord the Rotary Mini Blue Train in Mouille Point, and then enjoy a picnic in the park.
Take advantage of our special groups rates, and host an unforgettable event.
Rates from R3,200 per room per night, including breakfast. VAT included.
- Bookings for stays in June or July 2013
- Minimum 10 rooms, maximum 120
- Terms and conditions apply >
Features & Offers
Mount Nelson’s nine-acre lush garden setting provides a magical space for children to play in and explore while parents take time out.
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily full English breakfast
- One four-hour babysitting session
- One children's room service dinner for two
- Nightly personalised children's turndown with amenities
- Four tickets to Table Mountain